I Was Only One There Not Intentionally Humiliating You

 

I like get on worse with Daniel's Stepmom, than he does lol, like I only went to my fussy fragile Forced Fem Princess BF's post orchiectomy party his Mommy was throwing as moral support, not in any way to celebrate his castration. 

He's so pouty and cross with me, that I get too lit and hooked up with a girl, who apparently he's always hated. I do feel bad about laughing together about what a tiny shrimp Dani is and how little credibility he had as a man even before HRT. But we literally didn't do much more than make out, as far as I remember. 


I last saw Dani at the shindig dragging some Big Dangerous Stud out of the venue by the wrist to get his guts rearranged and his Step Mom only let him have fizzy pops, so what's my Harlot's excuse?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tax Write Off

Nature Of The Threat

Spanish Prisoner