Sometimes Mistaken For A Hipster
So I read Emily Dickinson and Sylvia Plath now and simply can't even with sci-fi, gaming and comic books. But compared to some of other toxic and failed males drastic persona changes I saw at Forced Fem Boarding School, going from bookish shy Nerd Boi loser wimp, to shy demure bookish Nerd Femmy ain't that different.
But the social status is so much higher, thank Gawd for pussy inflation.
I've pussy whipped some of the Bullies, who made my life so awful, it just too easy for my Auntie to persuade Mom, masculinity was beyond me.
I'm steady with one of my worst Bullies from school now but Trent has grown up a lot and I make him go to therapy at least twice week. Yeah I'm strict with all boys. My Cutie he's probably forgetting what beer tastes like, if I don't like one of his friends he has to block them on everything. My Boy Babe's social life is in utter free fall, due to our usual early bedtime, I never got invited anywhere and it was lights out at 8 at Sissification school so I'm used to it. Which is adorable he's all mine and even more under the thumb,
He still clowns me for not being able to do a single push up but he doesn't mock my teeny weeny anymore even though I'm so much smaller than even in the school showers. I think he feels bad that he was so mean when I was back from boarding school on holiday in like Tomboy mode and he found out I'd been snip snipped.
I'm perma marshmallow soft but he seems to worship my lil peepee. Tough Stuff: Pussy Whipped by Dick, I luv that for him!
Comments
Post a Comment